Leadership Performance Program
The Leadership Performance Program aims to provide current managers with insights, information, and ideas on how to elevate their leadership skills and ability to engage and retain their best people. This program, developed by leadership expert, Shane Green, equips participants with the skills required to lead people and themselves at a high level.
Managers are the single most influential element of an organization’s culture, performance, and sustained success. While managers are often equipped to manage the daily tasks and operational necessities, they are not set up to deal with the people responsibilities of their role. The leadership performance program is about a manager’s ability to perform their people responsibilities, inspire excellence, help the organization adapt as necessary, and sustain long-term success.
The leadership program focuses on emotional intelligence, culture and engagement, managing change and achieving results, and how to utilize time and resources most effectively. This program is the most comprehensive and engaging leadership performance program available, developed from SGEi’s many years of working with, consulting for, and elevating leadership for organizations around the world.
This interactive virtual learning experience led by an SGEi-certified culture coach is a memorable, motivating, and effective development opportunity for managers to improve their leadership capabilities. Outcomes include:
- Personal leadership: Managers will be able to recognize their emotions, strengths, capabilities, and tendencies and understand how to deploy them to influence, inspire, and effectively motivate others: their team, peers, leaders, customers, and clients. The emphasis is on emotional intelligence, values, motivation, and relationship-building.
- People leadership: Managers will understand how to build an effective team culture that drives performance and retains the best performers. The emphasis is on leading culture and values, recruitment, welcoming new team members, engagement, informal and formal feedback, recognition, accountability, and communication.
- Change leadership: Managers will understand how to identify opportunities for change and inspire and influence widespread, sustainable changes in behavior to move the organization forward. Leaders will learn how to think outside the box and build a culture of creativity within a team. The emphasis is on creativity, identifying the need to change, developing plans, execution, and sustainability.
- Results-based leadership: Managers will learn how to define and execute their goals for the new year. They will know how to use the mission-planning framework utilized by special military operations to achieve
The Learning Experience:
The program will involve ten live 90-minute virtual learning experiences for a minimum of 15 participants per cohort.
- Leadership: Participants will understand the difference between leadership and management, why leadership drives culture, how leaders inspire, and how they can demonstrate care to their teams.
- Emotional Intelligence: Participants will learn about emotional intelligence, self and social awareness, and self-management. Participants will complete the EQ2.0 test to learn about their own EQ strengths and weaknesses.
- Servant Leadership: This module focuses on how to enable and empower employees and motivate them for better performance.
- The Art of Coaching: This module includes training on informal feedback, recognition, and how to have various coaching conversations.
- Effective Communication: The focus of this module is on how to effectively speak, write, and do, so people understand you. There is a focus on how to have effective meetings.
- Conflict Management: Participants will learn about the importance of conflict in a high-performing organization. They will learn about different communication types and the strategies to manage them effectively. We will review and practice how to manage conflict in different situations.
- Creativity: This module guides managers on how to get themselves and their staff to think outside of the box to spark imagination, creativity, and innovation.
- Mission Planning: Participants will learn to utilize a framework that will allow them to achieve their mission and goals. They will learn how to develop and use smart plans.
- Change Leadership: This module helps participants understand change, why people resist it, and how to lead teams through the process.
- Your Leadership Brand: Participants will develop their brand statement about the type of leader they are and want to be. Strategies to support the well-being of managers will be reviewed they are the best version of themselves.
The program provides participants with two one-on-one 60-minute coaching opportunities.
Monthly Thought Leadership Newsletter:
Participants will receive monthly newsletters that include a collection of relevant media, thoughts, and reminders on leadership and how they can continue to grow.
Executive Coaching Notes:
Direct managers of all participants will receive coaching notes based on each of the modules. These one-page overviews will outline the key ideas learned, questions to ask, and behaviors to observe and coach.
The program costs $4,000.00 per person. An SGEi learning specialist will contact you within 24 business hours of purchase to schedule you in the next Leadership Performance Program cohort. Please note that each program cohort will require a minimum of 15 participants.